There are no current vacancies
We are always interested to hear from lawyers and support staff who think that this Firm may be the right place for them. Whilst we may not be actively seeking people for a certain role, we are an expanding practice and opportunities may present themselves at different times so we are always happy to receive speculative applications. We are particularly interested in people who may work or live locally or lawyers who have a following of clients and contacts.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter to Human Resources, Pinney Talfourd LLP 54 Station Road, Upminster, Essex, RM14 2TU
Working for Us
The Partners aim to provide a stimulating, challenging and exciting career for all their staff.
- We aim to keep all our staff for the long term and to help them grow and develop in the interests of themselves, the firm and most of all, our clients.
- We insist our staff maintain a healthy work/life balance so they are focused and enthusiastic about their work.
- We are always keen to help people develop and provide financial and other support for employees who wish to further their careers - a number of the firm's staff have successfully taken advantage of this.
- We maintain the Lexcel accreditation which shows our clients the high standards we work to.
- We have a dedicated training centre and regularly conduct presentations and training sessions for our staff.
- We employ modern IT and telephone systems and ensure our staff are fully trained and kept up to date on the latest developments.
"Our culture is an open one and our belief is that the secret of success is to get good people and then give them all the support they need to do an excellent job. Our standards are high and demanding but our rewards, both materially and in terms of job satisfaction, make the effort worthwhile."