General Litigation and Dispute Resolution
The litigation solicitors at Pinney Talfourd LLP Solicitors have a wealth of expertise in litigation, negligence and dispute resolution for our private clients. They have an excellent track record of resolving cases favourably for clients before court proceedings are issued and also of winning cases at trial. Members of our team are based at each of our offices (Brentwood, Hornchurch and Upminster) making it even easier to get immediate advice and assistance.
Pinney Talfourd LLP is recommended in the Legal 500 2012 for commercial litigation, employment and debt recovery.
Whatever the challenge you are facing, we can help you keep control of the situation and advise on the best approach to advance and protect your interests and help prevent the dispute from becoming a major drain on your time and resources.
Clients can be seen at any one of our offices in Brentwood, Hornchurch and Upminster in Essex. We offer early morning, late evening, and lunch time appointments at all our offices. Our Upminster office is open Saturday mornings for appointments.
Our Litigation solicitors also offer home or hospital visits where clients are unable to attend the office.
If you have a dispute or have suffered negligence we would like to help to resolve the situation for you. We have expertise in the following areas:
Property related disputes
- Land and boundary disputes click for more details
- Property disputes click for more details
- Residential Landlord and Tenant (Possession and Rent Arrears) click for more details
- Housing Disrepair click for more details
Work and finances
- Contractual disputes
- Employment issues click for more details
- Debt recovery click for more details
- Insolvency click for more details
Negligence and injury
- Personal Injury click for more details
- Professional negligence click for more details
- Clinical negligence click here for more details
- Disputed Wills and probate claims click for more details
- Injunctions click for more details
- Defamation click for more details
- Intellectual Property and Trademarking click for more details
For FAQs, Related Articles and useful website links relating to this area of law, please click on the boxes below.
read more here
get in touch now