Family, Divorce, Children and Relationship Matters
Pinney Talfourd Solicitors is a leading family law firm in Essex. Our team pride themselves on offering clients clear pragmatic, no nonsense advice. All members of the family law team are specialists in their areas with years of experience. The team are all members of Resolution which ensures that we approach your individual case in a sensitive, constructive and cost effective manner.
At Pinney Talfourd we ensure you will receive the best advice. The team of expert solicitors include members of the Law Society's Family Panel and Advanced Family Panel, Resolution Accredited Family Specialists and Collaborative Lawyers.
Pinney Talfourd's family team is also recommended in Legal 500 2013.
Free initial consultations
We offer an initial FREE appointment for all family matters but also offer appointments based upon hourly rates for clients who want to have one off consultations, perhaps whilst also attending mediation.
To meet your needs our solicitors offer early morning, late evening, and lunch time appointments at all our Essex offices in Brentwood, Hornchurch and Upminster. Our Upminster office is also open Saturday mornings for appointments.
Many clients come from the city, attracted by our flexible hours and Saturday availability. We also attend advisory and networking groups in areas including Billericay, Chelmsford, Chigwell, Ilford, Leigh on Sea, central London, Loughton and Romford so may even be able to meet you closer to home.
Divorce and separation
- Divorce click for more details
- Financial Orders following Divorce click here for more details
- Pension Implications on Divorce click here for more details
- Civil Partnership Dissolution click here for more details
- Separation Agreements click for more details
- Collaborative Law click for more details
- Mediation referral service click here for more details
Marriage and relationships
- Marriages Abroad click for more details
- Prenuptial/Pre Civil Partnership Agreements click for more details
- Post Nuptial/Post Civil Partnership Agreements click for more details
- Cohabitation Agreements click here for more details
- Disputes involving Children click for more details
- Disputes involving Grandchildren click for more details
- Disputes between unmarried partners about children click here for more details
Other family issues including finance
- Change of Name Deeds click for more details
- Family Businesses
- Disputes between unmarried partners about money click for more details
- Domestic Violence click here for more details
Find out more
Please feel free to contact any of our solicitors directly to discuss your situation in more detail and take advantage of our free initial consultation. Alternatively contact our main reception who can advise on the best suited solicitor for your needs as many are also specialists in niche areas of family work.
For FAQs, Related Articles and useful website links relating to this area of law, please click on the boxes below.
read more here
get in touch now