Family, Divorce, Children and Relationship Matters
Pinney Talfourd Solicitors is a leading family law firm in Essex. Our team pride themselves on offering clients clear pragmatic, no nonsense advice. All members of the family law team are specialists in their areas with years of experience. The team includes members of Resolution which ensures that we approach your individual case in a sensitive, constructive and cost effective manner.
At Pinney Talfourd we ensure you will receive the best advice. The team of expert solicitors include members of the Law Society's Family Panel and Advanced Family Panel, Resolution Accredited Family Specialists and Collaborative Lawyers.
Pinney Talfourd's family team is also recommended in Legal 500 2011.
To meet your needs our solicitors offer early morning, late evening, and lunch time appointments at all our Essex offices in Brentwood, Hornchurch and Upminster. Our Upminster office is also open Saturday mornings for appointments. We offer an initial fixed fee appointment for all matters but also offer appointments based upon hourly rates for clients who want to have one off consultations, perhaps whilst also attending mediation.
Divorce and separation
- Divorce click for more details
- Financial Orders following Divorce
- Pension Implications on Divorce
- Civil Partnership Dissolution click here for more details
- Separation Agreements click for more details
- Collaborative Law click for more details
- Mediation referral service click here for more details
Marriage and relationships
- Marriages Abroad click for more details
- Prenuptial/Pre Civil Partnership Agreements click for more details
- Post Nuptial/Post Civil Partnership Agreements click for more details
- Cohabitation Agreements click here for more details
- Disputes involving Children click for more details
- Disputes involving Grandchildren click for more details
- Disputes between unmarried partners about children
Other family issues including finance
- Change of Name Deeds click for more details
- Family Businesses
- Disputes between unmarried partners about money
- Domestic Violence click here for more details
For FAQs, Related Articles and useful website links relating to this area of law, please click on the boxes below.
read more here
get in touch now