Accidents & Personal Injury Compensation Claims
Our Personal Injury Team at Pinney Talfourd LLP Solicitors provides specialist advice on accident and personal injury claims. Suffering personal injury and loss can have dramatic and sometimes life changing consequences. That is why the team is dedicated to and highly experienced in obtaining the maximum amount of compensation possible for accident victims - with a 98% success rate.
Our Personal Injury team is recognised by the Legal 500 2013, as a leading firm in Essex.
The team will endeavour to get you the best medical care, rehabilitation and support available if you have suffered from an injury or illness that was someone else's fault.
Our Personal Injury Solicitors are able to make home or hospital visits where clients are unable to attend the office and clients can be seen at any one of our offices. We also offer early morning, late evening, and lunch time appointments at all our offices.
Our Upminster office is also open Saturday mornings for appointments.
Our Personal Injury expertise includes:
- Road Traffic Accidents (including car accidents, motorway accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, claims for pedestrians and claims against uninsured and untraced drivers).
- Accidents at work
- Industrial disease claims
- Accidents in the home
- Accidents on holiday
- Accidents whilst playing sport
- Trips and Slips including on the pavement, in a shop or in a public place
- Injuries caused by defective products
- Fatal accidents
- Multi-party claims (including passengers in rail accidents)
- Accidents involving children
Stephen Green is a Partner and specialist in personal injury cases. He deals with a wide variety of personal injury claims including road traffic accidents, accidents at work, slips and trips and accidents involving occupiers. He works alongside the rest of the team to ensure that all clients receive maximum compensation for you.
We offer a FREE initial consultation to discuss your claim and can also act on a No Win, No Fee basis.
We are able to act under a legal expenses insurance policy, where appropriate.
At your initial appointment we will give you an initial opinion on your prospects of success, give you an indication of the amount of compensation you are likely to receive and the likely duration of your case. We have won compensation for thousands of clients who have suffered injury. People come to us because they want a personal, face-to-face service from a firm they can trust. They do not want to contact a call centre and conduct their claim on the telephone with someone they have never met or have their claim handled by insufficiently trained or unskilled staff.
Contact us to arrange an appointment with Stephen and his team.
All clients will be seen by an experienced solicitor who is also an accredited personal injury panel member.
Our personal injury compensation awards range from the less serious to maximum severity. We win over 98% of the cases we take on.
- Mrs B who suffered from Repetitive Strain Injury from keyboard work obtained £50,000 compensation.
- Miss A who was knocked down by a car while crossing the road and suffered multiple injuries also obtained £50,000 compensation.
- Miss K (a child) who was injured in a banking hall obtained £8,500 compensation.
- Miss S who fractured her ankle when she tripped on a paving stone obtained £3,500 compensation.
- Mr F who suffered whiplash/back strain in a road traffic accident obtained £4,500 compensation.
Our service to you:
- You will always talk to friendly and experienced solicitors specialising in personal injury.
- You will always be listened to and will be provided with the best possible legal advice.
- Your claim will always be thoroughly investigated to determine who is at fault.
- You will always receive interim payments wherever possible to assist you through any financial difficulties caused as a result of your accident and to pay for medical treatment and rehabilitation.
- You can be visited by us at a time and place convenient to you.
- You will always be given clear advice about what is needed to pursue your claim successfully.
For FAQs, Related Articles and useful website links relating to this area of law, please click on the boxes below.
read more here
get in touch now