Advice for partnership, director or shareholder disputes
We advise that any partnerships should have a Partnership Agreement. Should disputes arise in the future, an agreement drafted by us will prove to be invaluable to you.
We seek early commercial resolution in the event of such disputes. Director, shareholder and partnership disputes require prompt and proactive action and advice.
If litigation cannot be avoided our dedicated team can handle your disputes, whatever they might be to best protect your position.
We commonly deal with;
- Mediation in partnership disputes
- Actions in relation to the breach of a director's duties, advice as to director's duties, responsibilities and remedies for breach of duties.
- Boardroom disputes
- Shareholder rights and responsibilities
- Minority shareholder claims
- Partnership Agreements and partnership disputes
- Representing a partner in a claim against his former partners following the dissolution of the partnership
Stephen Eccles and Kerry Hull are our specialist business dispute litigators.
Please contact us to discuss your specific problem so that we can help you to resolve the issues as quickly and painlessly as possible.